417 18th Ave S
The Jergens Building is a storied property located off the cross streets of S. Jackson and 18th Ave S. The building was constructed in 1917 for a carpet cleaning service. The original structure has since gone through two expansions and is now comprised of 9,614 SF of warehouse/commercial shop space, 3,000 SF of office, a private alley, and yard storage area.
LC Jergens Painting Company
The LC Jergens Painting Company purchased the building and transformed it into their base of operation. They remodeled the exterior and interior, vastly improving its aesthetics and operational life.
Hunters Capital purchased the site in July 2017 from the longtime owning Jergens family.